You can find your Client Portal Web Address (Client Portal URL) by following these steps:
- Navigate to My Account > Settings > Client Portal
- If you haven't locked your Client Portal Address yet, you can change it by clicking in the text field and editing it
- Click Save & Lock when you're done editing
Note: If you need to unlock your Client Portal Address, see Setting up your practice URL.
Once you've locked your practice URL you will now see buttons to View Client Portal and Copy Link.
- View Client Portal opens a new tab and takes you to your Client Portal page.
- Copy Link copies your practice URL so you can paste it into an email or add it to your website. For help adding the URL to your own website, contact your website administrator.