You can find your Client Portal URL by following these steps:
- Go to My Account > Settings.
- Click Client Portal in the left navigation in the Settings Section.
- Under the section Practice URL you'll see your Practice URL. If you haven't locked the URL you can easily change it by clicking in the text field and editing it.
- To lock your practice URL, make sure you have edited the URL and then click Save & Lock.
Note: Keep in mind that you can't unlock your practice URL once you Save & Lock it.
Once you've locked your practice URL you will now see buttons to View Mini-Site and Copy URL.
- View Mini-Site opens a new tab and takes you to your Client Portal page.
- Copy Link copies your practice URL so you can paste it into an email or add it to your website. For help adding the URL to your own website, contact your website administrator.