Viewing and locking your practice URL
1. Click on My Account > Settings.
2. Click on Client Portal (under Client Communication).
3. Under the section Practice URL you'll see your link (URL). If you haven't locked the URL you can easily change it by clicking on the text field.
4. To lock your practice URL, make sure you have edited the URL and then click Save & Lock.
Note: once you lock your Practice URL, you won't be able to make changes to it directly. Send us a help request and we can unlock it for you.
Using your practice URL
- View Mini-Site opens a new tab for you with your Client Portal page.
- Copy URL copies your Client Portal URL so you can paste it into an email or add it to your website. For help adding the URL to your website, contact your website administrator.