Note: Keep in mind, when you remove a clinician or clinical admin, your group will retain any information tied to the clinician or clinical admin, but the clinician or clinical admin will no longer be able to access the files. If you add the clinician (after removing), you will need to make the clinician the primary for his or her clients again. This linking is not automatic. Please also note that Insight Reports, including the Payments Received by Clinician report, do not include deleted Team Members.
You can remove team members like clinicians, schedulers, or billers at any time. Here's how:
Removing team members
- Go to My Account > Settings > Team Members.
- Select the name you wish to delete.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Delete.
- A modal will appear on the screen, as shown below. Enter the team member's name exactly as it appears in the system. This is to help prevent accidental deletions of team members.
- Click Permanently Delete Team Member to delete the team member.
If the Team Member is a clinician or clinical admin, you'll receive a prorated credit back to your account for the remaining time for that clinician or clinical admin which will apply towards your next month's subscription.
Note: Remember, when a team member is deleted, it is permanent.