You can schedule non-client events in your SimplePractice calendar. Use them to schedule events in your day that are not tied to billing or a specific client. This will also block off time in your calendar for the self-scheduling feature of SimplePractice.
1. Create an event on the calendar
2. Select Other as the type of new appointment.
3. Enter the name of the event, like “Staff meeting.”
4. Set the date, time, and duration of the event.
5. Set the appointment to repeat if this event takes place more than once at the same time.
6. To create an 'indefinite' appointment, select "on date" and select a date far into the future. That way, you can be assured that the session continues into the future.
7. The event will be shaded gray on your calendar to indicate that it is an Other appointment.