You can schedule a non-client event, also known as an "other" appointment, on your SimplePractice calendar. A non-client event is an event that is not tied to billing or a specific client.
- From the Calendar page, double-click the date and time of the event you wish to schedule.
- Select Other as the type of new appointment.
- Enter the name of the event, such as "Staff meeting".
- Set the date, time, and duration of the event, as shown below.
- Set the appointment to repeat if this event takes place more than once at the same time.
- To create an 'indefinite' appointment, select on date and select an end date, as shown below.
Note: The event will be shaded gray on your calendar, as shown below, to indicate that it is an "Other" appointment.