For Tax Season we've created a 2016 Tax Report. Available for a limited time.
See your income data and tax-deductible expenses with your 2016 Tax Report:
You can request this report from two different locations in SimplePractice:
- From the link on your Insights page: Go to Insights, and in the Performance Reports section, click on the link for Request your 2016 Tax Report.
- From your My Account menu: Click on My Account and select Request Tax Report
After submitting your request via either method, you’ll see a green banner message at the top of the page letting you know that we’re compiling your report. Once your report is ready, you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to retrieve it. You can then open it in Excel, Numbers, or any other spreadsheet application!
The 2016 Tax Report includes:
- Total payments collected in 2016
- Total client payments
- Total insurance payments
- Tax deductible Stripe processing expense total
- Tax deductible insurance claim processing expense total
- Tax deductible SimplePractice expense total
- A list of all payments you recorded in SimplePractice with amount, date, and payment type