Google makes it easy for you to share your calendar with your colleagues or team members. You can even control the level of permission that your team members have, so they can only see specific information about your schedule. This is useful for sharing your SimplePractice calendar with anyone who may need to see it, who normally doesn't access SimplePractice.
How to share your Google Calendar:
1. Access your Google Calendar and find the Other calendars section on the left side of the calendar.
2. Click on the down-arrow icon, then click Share this Calendar.
3. Find the Share with specific people section and enter the email address of the person you want to share your calendar with.
4. From the Permission Settings menu, select a level of permission, then click Add Person.
5. Click Save.
6. Once you click Save, the person you selected will receive an email invitation to view your calendar. The person will need to click on the link contained in that email to add the calendar to their Other calendars list.
For more info on sharing your calendar and permissions settings in Google, check out Google's guide here.