Google makes it easy for you to share your calendar with your colleagues or team members. You can even control the level of permission that your team members have, so they can only see specific information about your schedule. This is useful for sharing your SimplePractice calendar with anyone who may need to see it, who normally doesn't access SimplePractice.
To share your Google Calendar:
- Navigate to your Google Calendar
- In the left panel, click the arrow next to My calendars to expand your list of calendars
- Click and hover over the calendar you’d like to share
- Click the 3 vertical dots and choose Settings and sharing
- Under Share with specific people, click + Add people
- Add the email address of a person you’d like to share your calendar with
- Use the dropdown menu to adjust their permission settings
- Click Send
The recipient will need to click the emailed link to add the calendar to their list.
Note: For more information on sharing your calendar and permissions settings in Google Calendar, see Google's guide: Share your calendar with someone.