Store all of your important business documents safely and securely in SimplePractice. You can use this page to store your license, lease agreement, continuing education certificates, employee contracts, or any other documents related to your practice.
How to upload your documents:
1. Go to My Account > Settings > Business Documents (located in the Administration section of your Settings Menu).
2. Click Upload Now. (Note: This screen will only appear the first time you access the Business Documents Page).
3. Drag and drop any files (up to 10MB per file size) from your computer to the center of the Business Documents page to upload the document. Alternatively, you can click on Upload Documents in the top, right corner of the screen.
4. You'll see your uploaded documents listed on this page by name and date uploaded.
- You can access your secure business documents from any computer where you log into SimplePractice.
- In a Group Practice, this feature will only be available for Account Owners, as they are the only ones with permission to access the Administration settings.