Secure Messaging works the same way for your team as it does with clients, but the potential uses depend entirely on your team member’s role:
- Billers and Schedulers can now leave clinicians direct messages with their questions, notes, or actions required.
- Schedulers can instantly inform clinicians when a client calls or leaves a message.
- Billers can easily communicate about insurance information for a specific client.
- Supervisors can advise interns directly in SimplePractice.
- Clinicians can collaborate with other clinicians in your practice on a case, coordinate office scheduling, and even share SimplePractice tips.
Note: Clinicians will only be able to message clients if they have been granted Client Access. To learn more about client access click here.