At SimplePractice, we're dedicated to helping customers build successful practices, and we work continuously to update our product to better support them.
Our Product Roadmap shows you what we're currently working on, what we plan to release this year, and details on how these enhancements will improve the product for our customers. Check this often to see what's coming up.
Please note that priorities may change, as the nature of technology and the needs of our community require us to be nimble. We'll keep you posted!
- Ability to view transactions included in Stripe payout
- This update to our Payout Report will allow you to see the transactions that are included in each Payout listed. Payouts occur on a 2 day rolling basis so this update will help you understand which card transactions are included in each Payout. (Desktop/Laptop/Tablet)
- Structured note templates on mobile app
- This update will allow you to use your custom note templates when entering notes through the SimplePractice mobile app. (Mobile)
- Logging in to the Client Portal with one email for multiple clients
- This is a major enhancement to our Client Portal workflow for families. Guardians and parents of clients will now be able to use one email address to access the Client Portal on behalf of their kids or minor dependents. With this update, clients in SimplePractice will more inherently be connected. (Desktop/Laptop/Tablet)
- Client App for Secure Messaging
- This will allow clients to securely send and retrieve Secure Messages with a standalone app. Push notifications on their phone will lead to more streamlined and real-time communication with clinicians. (Mobile)
Later This Year
- Sending intake to minor client and guardian
- This update will allow you to send your minor client an intake and also their parent/guardian a separate intake. When completed, both will be available for viewing on the client chart. Your client, even if they are a minor can now have their own login to the Client Portal. (Desktop/Laptop/Tablet)
- Detailed Payments Received by Clinicians Report (for Group Practices)
- This update will allow practices to see which specific appointments are being accounted for when calculating payroll and the total payments made to clinicians. (Desktop/Laptop/Tablet)
- Manual insurance adjustments
- This will allow you to enter negative insurance payments (adjustments) manually in the case that the insurance payer retracts payment. (Desktop/Laptop/Tablet)
Tip: For more information on past updates and releases, see SimplePractice Release Notes.