At SimplePractice, we're dedicated to helping customers build successful practices, and we work continuously to update our product to better support them.
Our Product Roadmap shows you what we're currently working on, what we plan to release this year, and details on how these enhancements will improve the product for our customers. Check this often to see what's coming up.
Please note that priorities may change, as the nature of technology and the needs of our community require us to be nimble. We'll keep you posted!
- Logging in to the Client Portal with one email for multiple clients
- This is a major enhancement to our Client Portal workflow for families. Guardians and parents of clients will now be able to use one email address to access the Client Portal on behalf of their kids or minor dependents. With this update, clients in SimplePractice will more inherently be connected. (Desktop/Laptop/Tablet)
- Screen sharing for Telehealth
- Share your screen with clients during Telehealth video sessions, adding a more interactive component to your treatment sessions. (Desktop/Laptop/Mobile)
- Streamlined Stripe credit card disputes
- This update will give you the ability to accept and challenge disputes directly in SimplePractice, providing you the tools and resources necessary to submit evidence and ultimately win disputes in a timely fashion. (Desktop/Laptop/Tablet)
- Administrative notes on Android app
- This update delivers the tools to maximize your note-taking ability on the Android app. It will allow you to add Administrative notes from the client profile. (Mobile - Android)
- Structured note templates on Android app
- This update will allow you to use your custom note templates when entering notes through the SimplePractice mobile app. (Mobile - Android)
- Client App for Secure Messaging
- This will allow clients to securely send and retrieve Secure Messages with a standalone app. Push notifications on their phone will lead to more streamlined and real-time communication with clinicians. (Mobile)
Later This Year
- Sending intake to minor client and guardian
- This update will allow you to send your minor client an intake and also their parent/guardian a separate intake. When completed, both will be available for viewing on the client chart. Your client, even if they are a minor can now have their own login to the Client Portal. (Desktop/Laptop/Tablet)
- Appointment reminders for minors and guardians
- This update will allow you to send automatic appointment reminders to either a minor client, their guardian, or both. (Desktop/Laptop/Tablet)
- New practice billing dashboard
- This update will create an overview of your billing in SimplePractice and it will give you even more specific insight into billing as it relates to your practice. (Desktop/Laptop/Tablet)
- Itemized list of SimplePractice charges
- This update will give you the ability to see explicitly what charges are included in your monthly or yearly subscription costs. (Desktop/Laptop/Tablet)
- Improvements to office location management
- This update will allow you to manage all of your office locations in one central location. It will be easier to understand which location populates on your billing documents, claim forms, and Client Portal. (Desktop/Laptop/Tablet)
- Detailed Payments Received by Clinicians Report (for Group Practices)
- This update will allow practices to see which specific appointments are being accounted for when calculating payroll and the total payments made to clinicians. (Desktop/Laptop/Tablet)
- Manual insurance adjustments
- This will allow you to enter negative insurance payments (adjustments) manually in the case that the insurance payer retracts payment. (Desktop/Laptop/Tablet)
Tip: For more information on past updates and releases, see SimplePractice Release Notes.