An Adapter Error occurs when a SimplePractice customer attempts to publish information to our servers and that action fails. This can occur when saving a template, adding a payment, saving a progress note, or any other action where a piece of information is attempting to be saved.
This error can happen for a few reasons. To resolve this, consider:
- Clearing your browser cache and then attempting to save the information again
- For detailed instructions, see Clearing your browser cache
- Disconnecting from your wifi, and reconnecting
- If clearing your browser cache doesn't resolve this, the error may be due to an unstable internet connection
- Resetting your internet modem by unplugging it, waiting 30 seconds, and then plugging it back in
- Note: This will disconnect anyone else who’s actively using the network
If the suggestions above don’t resolve this error, you can reach out to our team for assistance.