We hate to see you leave SimplePractice. If you're having trouble with something or there's a feature you want but it seems we don't have it, send us a help request so we can work with you.
If you're set on cancelling, you'll need to cancel your own account. We can't cancel your account for you because of the security policies outlined in our Terms of Service.
We highly recommend that you request a data export before you cancel because your data will be completely deleted upon cancellation. We are not able to recover your data, so be sure to check your data export file before you complete the cancellation process.
Follow the steps below to cancel your account:
- Navigate to My Account > Settings > Subscription Information
- Click Want to cancel your account?
- You'll be offered a free personalized video call session for any additional assistance you may need
- If you select No, Please Cancel My Account, you'll then be asked to select a reason for cancellation and leave any feedback you may have
- Click Next
- On the next page, you'll have the option to Export Your Data
Important: We strongly recommend that you Export Your Data. Before you delete your account, make sure that you open and save the file somewhere secure so that it's accessible to you later on. Once your account is deleted, you will not be able to retrieve your data.
- Click Next after you receive the data export via email and have opened the file to check that you have all of your data
- On the next page, you must read and check all of the statements to indicate that you've acknowledged them
- Enter Delete My Account and Data exactly as you see it in the field to proceed
- Click Delete My Account to permanently delete your SimplePractice account and all of the data included in it
Note: You can click Please do not delete my account during any step to go back to your SimplePractice account and stop the cancellation process.