You can print individual notes from the client's session detail page. Here's how:
- Navigate to the client's overview page and click the session with the note you'd like to print.
- Click Print in the top right corner, as shown below.
- Select what you want to print: Progress Note, Psychotherapy Note, or both, as shown below.
- After you click Print, PDF's for the selected notes will be generated and download to your computer. Click Save.
- Navigate to the PDF file(s) you just created. (Unless you changed the name, the file will be named: print_session.pdf)
- Double click the file to open, then go to File > Print to print.
Note: If you're printing notes for multiple sessions, you can scroll through the client's sessions by clicking the forward and back arrows next to the session date, as shown below.
Note: Want to print out all of your client's progress notes, contact info, and documentation? Perform a Data Export for the client under My Account > Settings > Data Export to export the client's information in PDF format. Here's a step-by-step guide on the Data Export process.