HSA and FSA Cards



You can process Health Savings Account cards and Flexible Spending Account cards using Stripe. In order to do this, you'll need to email Stripe directly and ask them to configure your account to process these types of cards. You can email Stripe at support@stripe.com

Have more questions? Submit a request