You can earn a $50 subscription credit for each colleague you refer to SimplePractice. You just need to make sure that they sign up using your account's unique referral link.
For every colleague you refer who signs up for a paid subscription to SimplePractice, we'll give you both a $50 credit towards your next SimplePractice subscription renewal.
Referrals are managed automatically through the referral link, so be sure that your colleagues sign up via your link, otherwise the credit won't be tracked and we won't be able to give you your credit.
You can copy/paste these detailed instructions and share them along with your referral link to make sure your colleague understands the steps to receive the referral credit:
Instructions to colleague:
Be sure that you click on the referral link BEFORE creating your free trial account with SimplePractice. Once you're ready to sign up for a free 30 day trial, just follow these steps and we both earn a $50 subscription credit:
- Click on the referral link, which will take you to the SimplePractice website.
- Click on the orange "Start My Free Trial" button. (Or any of the "Free Trial" buttons around the website.)
- Fill out and submit the Sign Up form to create your free 30 day trial account.
You're all set! If you decide to become a SimplePractice member at the end of your 30 day free trial, we both will receive a $50 credit toward our SimplePractice subscriptions.
How do I find my referral link?
You can find your referral link by clicking on the "Earn free credit!" button at the top of your account:
Then share the referral link that is unique to your account:
You can email or share it through the invite and share buttons on this page, or you can copy the link and send it directly to a friend.
- All referrals and credits are managed automatically. This is the only way we can track your referrals and credits.
- We will not be able to credit your account if your colleagues don't sign up via your unique referral link or if your colleagues have signed up for a SimplePractice account before clicking on your referral link.
- We cannot credit either of your accounts until your colleague upgrades to a paid account.
- For annual accounts, you will receive a $50 credit to your account, for use towards your next year's renewal.
- For monthly accounts, your credit will be applied to your next monthly payment.
- You will not receive credit for adding a clinician to an existing group account.