You can schedule non-client events in your SimplePractice calendar. Use them to schedule events in your day that are not tied to billing or a specific client. This will also block off time in your calendar for the self-scheduling feature of SimplePractice.
Here's how to create a non-client event:
- Click +Create in the header and select Create a Session.
- Select Other as the type of new appointment.
- Enter the name of the event, like Staff meeting.
- Set the date, time, and duration of the event.
Setting events to repeat
If you want your event to repeat:
- Select the Repeats drop-down and select weekly.
- You can then set the event to repeat every week, every two weeks, etc.
- Be sure to select the day(s) of the week you want the event to repeat. You can also set a specific number of times the event should repeat, or you can select an end date.
Note: To create an indefinite appointment, select on date and choose a date far into the future, even years. That way, you can be assured that the session continues into the future.
Here is what the events look like when they are on your calendar: