Go to My Account > Settings > Calendar > check “Enable calendar Sync”
This will generate a secure URL that you can use to sync with external calendar apps.
Note: If you are part of a group practice, only your specific calendar will sync. It won't include appointments for other clinicians in your group.
To Sync with iCal:
iCal on OS X
- Open iCal
- Click File from the menu at the top of the page
- Select “New Calendar Subscription” in the drop-down menu
- Paste your Calendar URL from SimplePractice into the Calendar URL field
- Click Subscribe
- Select “iCloud” from the Location dropdown menu
- Select “Every 5 minutes” from the Auto-refresh dropdown menu
- Click Ok
iCal on iPhone or iPad
- On the Home screen, tap Settings
- Scroll down to and tap Calendar
- Tap Accounts, then tap Add Account
- Tap Other, then tap Add Subscribed Calendar
- Enter your secure Calendar URL in the Server field
Note: The easiest way to do this is to copy the Calendar URL from SimplePractice and text or email it to yourself. You can then copy the URL from your text/email and paste it in this field.
- Tap Next
- Username and password fields are optional. Keep the Use SSL field switched on
- Tap Save. You’ll Now see SimplePractice listed under your Subscribed Calendars on the Accounts page.
To Sync with Google:
The directions below are for the OLD Google Calendar Sync.
- 1.Log into your Google account.
- 2.Click the drop-down arrow on the left, next to "Other Calendars".
- 3.Click “Add by URL”.
- 4.Click “Add Calendar”.
Note: Once synced, it may take up to 15 minutes for your appointments to show up in Google Calendar.
Note: Our calendar is set up for one-way syncing.
This means that you can:
- Display your SimplePractice calendar on external calendars
- Make changes to any SimplePractice appointments in Google Calendar or iCal
- Display your external calendar inside of your SimplePractice Calendar