You can customize a service code fee at the client level. When you have created the client, you can go into the client settings to customize their service code fee.
1. Navigate to the Client you want to edit.
2. Click on edit client info.
3. Click on the Billing tab.
4. Scroll to the section that says Service Codes. If you've already added a default service code to the client, you can skip to step 6.
5. Click on the Add Code dropdown to select your service code. Give it just a second to add the service code to the client.
6. Edit the service code fee by clicking on the box with the dollar amount.
7. Click on Save.
We don't allow service codes to have multiple fee levels just yet. But right now you can customize the fee at the client level.