With Availability Scheduling, you can determine which services are available for Online Booking. These means your clients will have the ability to choose a specific session type that they need. You can also make sessions available for New Clients and as Call to Book sessions. Make sure that you have enabled Online booking first.
Make a service code available for Online Booking
To get started, you'll need to determine which services you want to make available for Online Booking. You'll be able to decide the times these service codes are available by Managing your Availability. Click here to learn how.
1. First go to your settings by clicking on My Account, then click on Settings.
2. Click on Billing and Services in the left column.
3. Click on the Services tab to view service codes. This page will show your active service codes. Any inactive service codes will be viewable by clicking on the "Show inactive services." link below the active codes.
4. Click on the service that you would like to make available for Online Booking. This will open up the Service Code options.
4. Select the checkbox next to Available for online booking.
5. Click on the Save button.
Make a service code available for New Clients for Online Booking
You might not want to make all sessions available for new clients. You can customize which services are available for New Clients. If you don't want to make Online Booking available for new clients, just click here to learn how.
1. Once you are in your service code settings, click on the service code you would like to make available to new clients for Online booking.
2. Select the checkbox labeled Allow for New Clients to make the code available for new clients.
3. Click Save.
Make a Service Code "Call to Book"
Sometimes you need more information from a client before they can book a specific type of session or you may want a little more control over the scheduling process. In this case, you can make a service available on Online Booking and clients will see the available session times. However, they will be prompted to call you to book this appointment.
1. Once you are in your service code settings, click on the service code you would like to make "Call to Book."
2. Select the checkbox labeled Call to Book to make the code display a Call to Book message when the client selects it.
3. Click Save.