Spell check is a common feature built into most web browsers by default. It works by scanning the text you’ve entered for misspelled words.
SimplePractice does not have a built in spell check feature. However, if you’re encountering issues with spell check while using SimplePractice, we have a few recommendations that may help.
How to troubleshoot spell check issues
- Confirm that spell check is enabled in your browser
- Click the three dots in the top right to open your menu
- Click Settings > Advanced > Languages
- Make sure the Spell check toggle is switched on
- Mozilla Firefox
- Click Menu > Options > Language & Appearance
- Select Check my spelling as I type
- Click Edit at the top left of your screen
- Navigate to Spelling and Grammar
- Click Check spelling while typing
- Microsoft Edge
- Press Windows + I for the keyboard shortcut to open the Settings app
- Click Devices > Typing > Spelling
- Select Check spelling as you type
- Clear your browser cache
Note: Make sure your browser is up to date. Refer to the guide What are the minimum requirements for successfully using SimplePractice? for instructions on updating your browser. We recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.