Spell check is a common feature built into most web browsers by default. It works by scanning the text you’ve entered for misspelled words.
SimplePractice doesn't have a built-in spell check feature. However, if you’re encountering issues with spell check while using SimplePractice, we have a few recommendations that may help.
To troubleshoot spell check issues:
- Confirm that spell check is enabled in your browser
- Click the three dots in the top right to open your menu
- Select Settings > Languages
- Make sure the Check for spelling errors when you type text on web pages toggle is switched on
- Mozilla Firefox
- Click Menu > Settings > Language & Appearance
- Make sure the Check my spelling as I type option is checked
- Click Edit at the top left of your screen
- Navigate to Spelling and Grammar
- Click Check spelling while typing
- Microsoft Edge
- Click Settings and more
- Navigate to Settings > Languages > Check spelling
- Make sure the Enabled spellcheck toggle is switched on
- Clear your browser cache
Note: Make sure your browser is up-to-date. See What are the minimum requirements for successfully using SimplePractice? for instructions on updating your browser. We recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.