Once a team member is added as a Clinician, you can't remove the Clinician role from them. You can, however, change their Access Level. Learn how to Change a Clinician's Access Level here.
To remove the Clinician role, you'll need to completely delete the team member from the system, then add them back in as just a Biller, Scheduler, or Supervisor.
To do this:
- Click on the team member's name in the Team Members settings section.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the team member's page. In the lower right corner, click on the red delete button.
- Then type in their first name in the first name field and last name in the last name field exactly as displayed.
- Click on Permanently Delete Clinician. If the button is still greyed out and not a bright red, this means the name was not entered correctly.
- Then once you have deleted them completely, you can then add them back as just a biller scheduler.
Still have questions? Click here to ask an expert!