Creating a Diagnosis & Treatment Plan in SimplePractice is quite simple. Here's how:
- Click Clients and select a client.
- On the Client Overview page, click +Create, as shown below.
- Click Diagnosis & Treatment Plan.
- Select a diagnosis from the Diagnosis drop-down menu. You can add multiple diagnoses for your client. To do so, click the plus sign ("+") next to the drop-down menu.
- Click Save Diagnosis.
Note: You can add a treatment plan later if you are not ready to do so now.
Creating a treatment plan
Once you have saved the diagnosis, you can create a basic or advanced treatment plan. Here's how:
- Click Basic or Advanced to create a treatment plan. This article contains the steps to create an advanced treatment plan.
- Enter the treatment plan information.
- Click Save.
Note: The date will default to the current time. If you want to have this diagnosis show up on Superbills and previous notes, you can backdate the diagnosis & treatment plan.