Once you've checked this information, you're ready to create a CMS claim form.
1. Go to the Client Billing page. You can access it from the Client Profile page. You can also reach the Client Billing page from the session flyout on the calendar.
2. Once you're on the Client Billing page, set the date range for the sessions you would like to include on the claim form. For example if you want all session in July, set the date range to 7/1/2016 to 7/31/2016.
3. Click the blue +Create button and select Claim/CMS1500.
4) This will open up an editable form with all the CMS fields. Review the pre-populated information and add or edit any fields necessary. Don't worry, this isn't what the CMS form will look like when printed. The layout on this form is just for editing purposes.Your CMS Claim form prints just like a normal CMS form.
For more information on pre-populating additional CMS fields, check out this article.
5) Once you have reviewed the information, you are ready to submit your claims. You have two choices:
Electronic Claim Filing
If you're already enrolled, you'll see a blue Submit button at the top of the form. Click this to submit your claim to the insurance company. Click here to learn how to file a claim.
Filing outside of SimplePractice
If you prefer to file the claim outside of SimplePractice, click the blue Save button at the top of the form. This will save the claim to the Client Billing page.