The Diagnosis & Treatment Plan feature in SimplePractice lets you quickly create a new treatment plan by loading the previous treatment plan. Here’s how:
- Log into your SimplePractice account.
- Navigate to the Client Overview page.
- Click Create to select Diagnosis & Treatment Plan.
- If you have a previous treatment plan stored for this client, click Create new plan from previous, as shown below.
- Now you will see the new treatment plan populated with the information from the previous plan. You may edit this information as necessary to reflect any new information.
- Click Save. This will return you to the Client Overview page where you can see that the new treatment plan and the original plan are both saved and still accessible.
Tip: If you want to edit a past treatment plan, you will want to find that treatment plan in the Client Overview, hover over the Diagnosis & Treatment Plan posted on the correct date, and click Edit.
Note: For security reasons, you cannot load a previous treatment plan from one client to another client.