If you have your own website, you may want to make it easy for clients to use Online Booking. Adding Online Booking to your website can help you attract new clients and make it easier for your existing clients to request sessions from you.
If you have Online Booking enabled, you can link to this from your website. Many clinicians using SimplePractice add a "Book Online" or "Schedule an Appointment" button or link to their website and link it directly to their SimplePractice Mini Site.
To get your Mini Site URL:
1. Click on My Account, then click on Settings.
2. Click on Client Portal in the left column.
3. Your Mini Site URL is located just below the Client Portal ON/OFF toggle.
- If you have not turned on the Client Portal, you won't be able to view your Mini Site URL
- If you have not save and locked your Mini Site URL, you will notice that you can change the URL to your liking. Once you choose it, make sure to Save and Lock it.
From here you can add this link to a button on your own website. We aren't website builders, so we're not able to help with this step, but you can usually ask your website provider or builder for help with this!
If you have any other questions, click here to ask an expert!