This guide details how to change the time zone for your practice as well as includes important information to note about changing the time zone for your account.
Changing or setting the time zone
Here's how to change or set the time zone for your practice:
- Go to My Account > Settings > Practice Details, click the Time Zone dropdown, and select the correct time zone for your practice.
Important information about time zones in SimplePractice
Here are important things to note about time zones in your account:
- Daylight Saving Time will automatically change in SimplePractice.
- You can select one time zone for your practice. This setting is at the practice level, so clinicians can't select different time zones for themselves.
- If you're using the mobile app, appointments will display in the time zone where you're using the phone. This won't affect your practice Time Zone.
- The web version does not change time zones based on your location. If you're traveling and you want to view your schedule in your practice time zone, you can log into your account through a browser rather than the mobile app.