How do I submit a corrected claim?

You can submit "corrected" claims via SimplePractice.

To do this, simply create a claim and edit box 22 so that the "resubmission" option is selected. Also in box 22, make sure that the "original ref. no." box includes the reference number for the original claim you submitted. You can find that as the Payer Control Number or Reference Number in the EOB the payer sent you for that claim.


Have more questions? Submit a request