If you'd like to update a client's email address for their Client Portal, please follow the directions below.
Note: Remember that a client's email address is their username when it comes to accessing their Client Portal.
To see what email address is currently being used for a client's Portal, you'll want to:
- Navigate to that specific client's Overview page > Edit Details > Client Portal tab.
- Here, you'll be able to see the email associated with that client's Portal.
To update the email address for a client who has already logged into their Portal successfully:
- Go to Clients > Client Name > Edit Details
You can make any changes either by updating the current email address or adding a new email address.
Note: The Email ok box must be checked and make sure to click save at the bottom of the page.
- After you've updated or added a new email address, navigate to the Client Portal tab.
- Use the dropdown menu to locate your newly updated or added email address to select.
- Once you've selected the new or updated email address, you'll be prompted to send another activation invitation where the client will need to use the link provided in the email to create a new Client Portal account specific to that email.