- Click on the diagnosis drop down. Select a diagnosis. You can also change the date and time of the Diagnosis. Then click on Save Diagnosis so that you can create a treatment plan. You can choose to create a Basic or Advanced Treatment plan. Or you can skip this and create one later.
- Next you will be walked through the Advanced Treatment Plan structure.
- First you’ll enter presenting problems in the Presenting Problem text field.
- Next you can add Behavioral Definitions. You can add multiple Behavioral Definitions by clicking on the + sign.
- Next you can add goals. Then Objectives. Then Interventions. You can always add multiples by clicking on the + sign.
- Once you have completed all of the text fields for the Treatment Plan, click on Overview.
- Here you can review the Treatment Plan then set the Treatment Frequency.
- Again you’ll have the option to edit the date and time for the Treatment Plan.
- If you ever want to go back to change something, you can click on Edit to edit the Treatment Plan.
Have more questions? Submit a request