We've partnered with Moo, an online design and print company, to get our customers 30% off of their products as well as access to selected design templates. Moo allows you to design custom business cards, letterheads, notecards, postcards, stickers, flyers.
This video walks you through the process:
- Log in with our unique link and create an account here. You'll need to make a password for your email address. You can then log in at moo.com whenever you want to order cards.
- Once logged in, click your name in the top right and then select Manage Your Information. From the Manage Your Information tab, click Your Account tab. From here you can navigate to create business cards and other resources for your practice, update your information, add to your Address Book, refer friends, or redeem gift cards.
- To create business cards or other resources for your practice, click Go to your platform.
- The first time you log in, you won't have any templates loaded. Click the green + button in the top right to add them.
- Click the Business cards section.
- Scroll down and click to select the template you'd like to start with.
- After choosing the template, you can customize the information on the card. Any default text left on a card will be printed, so be sure to delete anything you don't want.
- The templates are preset, so the font size cannot be changed. Make sure there are no errors showing up before printing.
- You will be directed to choose paper stock and quantity.
- Once satisfied with your design, click Save & Finish.
- You can then decide if you'd like to Create another with this template (great for group practices) or Start ordering.
- If you're ready to check out, click Add to cart and then click the cart icon in the top right.
- You'll need to add a shipping address and billing information the first time. You can choose to save this information for quick reorders in the future.