There isn’t a way to send a mass email to clients via SimplePractice, as it could create a significant risk of HIPAA breach or accidental use.
Tip: To communicate with clients in SimplePractice, we recommend Secure Messaging. For more information, see Getting started with Secure Messaging.
For more information about all of the ways we work hard to keep your clients' data safe, see SimplePractice Security.
You can send a mass email to clients outside of SimplePractice using the exported version of your Client details report. To do this:
- Navigate to Reports > Client details
- Click Export
- Select CSV or Excel
- Note: The report will automatically begin downloading once you make a selection
- Once downloaded, open the file and copy/paste the Email column into the BCC field of your email provider
- Type the message you’d like to send to all clients
- Click Send
- Delete the downloaded file
- Empty the Trash bin on your computer
Important: Use extreme caution when sending mass emails to avoid a HIPAA breach.