There isn’t a way to send a mass email via SimplePractice. We've chosen not to have this feature because it would create a significant risk of accidental HIPAA breach or accidental use.
Note: For more information about all of the ways we work hard to keep your clients' data safe, see: SimplePractice Trust & Security.
There is a way, however, to send bulk emails to clients outside of SimplePractice. To do this, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Client details
- Click Export
- Select CSV or Excel
- Please note the report will automatically begin downloading once you make a selection
- Once downloaded, open the file and copy/paste the Email column into the BCC field of your email provider
- Type the message you’d like to send to all clients
- Click Send
- Delete the downloaded file
- Empty the Trash bin on your computer