Your practice URL is the link you and your clients can use to access the Client Portal. First, you will want to make sure the Client Portal is enabled.
Viewing and locking your practice URL
- Click My Account > Settings > Client Portal.
- Under Practice URL, you'll see your link. If you haven't locked the URL, you can personalize it by clicking and editing the text field.
- To lock your practice URL, make sure you have edited the URL to your liking and then click Save & Lock.
Note: Once you lock your Practice URL, you won't be able to make changes to it directly. If needed, you can send us a help request and we can unlock it for you.
Using your practice URL
- View Mini-Site opens a new tab for you with your Client Portal page
- Copy URL copies your Client Portal URL so you can paste it into an email or add it to your website