Note: Administrative notes are only available on the Professional Plan.
An administrative note functions just like a sticky note that you’d put on a client’s file for your staff. They allow you to leave a note on a client's profile, so that you and your non-clinician staff can view it.
Any team member with access to the client's profile will be able to view, edit, and/or delete notes. This means that your Schedulers and/or Billers will also be able to view this note, or leave their own without having access to the client's full clinical record.
In this guide, we'll cover:
- Adding administrative notes
- Editing administrative notes
- Printing administrative notes
- Deleting administrative notes
Note: Administrative notes are included in a client's complete data export; however, they're not part of a client's clinical record.
Adding administrative notes
To add an administrative note to a client's profile, navigate to the client's Overview page and follow these steps:
- Click + Administrative Note
- Type the information in the Create Administrative Note field
- Press Save and you should see your note at the top of the client's Overview page
Editing administrative notes
To edit an administrative note, navigate to the client's Overview page and follow these steps:
- Click the + icon, then press Edit
- In the Edit Administrative Note field, make the changes you need and press Save
Printing administrative notes
To print an administrative note, navigate to the client's Overview page and follow these steps:
- Click the + icon, then press the printer icon
- Make any adjustments you need in the Print prompt and press Print
Deleting administrative notes
- Click the + icon, then press Delete
- In the Delete Administrative Note prompt, click Delete now if you're certain you want to delete the note
Note: If a team member deletes the note, the note will be deleted from the client’s profile and no other team member will be able to view it.