SimplePractice is a practice management platform designed to help you streamline your private practice. Whether you’re building your caseload, or hoping to learn more from SimplePractice's community of Speech-Language Pathologists, below you'll find resources to support you at every step of your private practice journey.
In this guide, we’ll cover:
You can also visit our What’s new page in your SimplePractice account for any upcoming webinars specifically targeted for SLPs in private practice. To do this, click your profile icon in the top right corner and then choose What's new.
We offer an on-demand class for SLPs that walks through key features in setting up your SimplePractice account, as well as a brief demo of Telehealth and the SimplePractice mobile app. To view the class, see Getting Started for SLPs.
Ask the Expert webinars
Ask the Expert webinars give you the opportunity to join leading health and wellness experts as they answer questions from you and your peers on important, timely topics.
- Getting the Most Out of Telehealth: for OTs and SLPs
- Ask the Experts: A Collaborative Look at Cancer Care
- Ask the Experts: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Working with Trans Clients
- Ask the Experts: An Interdisciplinary Look at Stroke Rehab
- Ask the Experts: Working with Autistic Children
To view any past or upcoming Ask the Experts webinars, see Ask the Experts.
You can find additional downloadable resources below: