SimplePractice is a practice management platform dedicated to bringing you resources to streamline your private practice. Whether you’re building your private practice caseload or hoping to learn more from SimplePractice’s community of clinicians, we’re here to help at every step of your private practice journey.
In this guide, we’ll cover:
You can also visit our What’s new page in your SimplePractice account for any upcoming webinars specifically targeted for SLPs in private practice by clicking your profile icon in the top right corner and then clicking What's new.
Ask the Expert webinars
- Getting the Most Out of Telehealth: OTs and SLPs
- Ask the Experts: A Collaborative Look at Cancer Care
- Ask the Experts: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Working with Trans Clients
- Ask the Experts: An Interdisciplinary Look at Stroke Rehab
- Ask the Experts: Working with Autistic Children
To view any past or upcoming Ask the Experts webinars, see: Ask the Experts.
You can find additional downloadable resources below: