Losing Clients due to availability not showing
I have set everything correct, but my availability is not showing. I accessed my website from a different browser and could not find any availability. I've sent a couple of requests for help with no response.
I figured it out. You have to adjust the time that you've blocked off before and after each appointment. So go into settings, then to billing and services, then to services and for each service edit the block off time before and after the appointment. This worked for me. I had too much "block off" time so it wasn't making any of my appointment available.
Please sign in to leave a comment.