Skip to main content

Forms for Hawaii



1 comment

  • Ruth

    Hi Jinan, you can edit your Consent Documents by going to Settings > Client Portal > Shared Documents and Files and clicking Edit next to each document. You can add Hawaii specific language to the documents. We're unable to advise you on state specific rules regarding documentation, but we recommend researching your regulatory bodies to find out what information you need to add. Here's more on How to find an edit your Intake Documents.

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.