Skip to main content

Billing Work Flow



1 comment

  • Ruth

    Hi Karen, you may need to unenroll from receiving EOBs, or ERAs through other platforms, so all of them come through SimplePractice. This may require you to fill out a Change of Vendor form. I've created an email help request on your behalf so a member of our Insurance Team can further assist you with your ERAs. They'll be in touch soon! 

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.