Skip to main content

Payment posted to wrong date of service



1 comment

  • Sara

    Hi Marihelen,

    Payments are attached to the oldest invoice that the payment can fully cover. In order to edit which invoice the payment is going to, you will need to either delete or create new invoices to move the payment around. If you would like more specific assistance with this, you can create a Help Request. To do this, click on the ? icon in your account > Ask Questions > No > Contact Support > Send an Email Request.

    Comment actions Permalink

Post is closed for comments.