Cal Sync! Wherefor art though?Answered
The only feature I would use in the $99 plan is syncing my calendar. That's the only one!
You want me to pay $69 from $59? I can make it happen! This is a great program! But a $40 increase just to let me keep seeing appointments on my phone is tough...
I have like 6-10 active clients on a given week. I'm a great candidate for a smaller plan.
Hope you change up that part before March 22. :-)
Changing our subscription plans wasn't a decision we took lightly. We made the thoughtful choice to give our customers more flexibility to choose plans and features they need at every part of a practitioner’s journey, and to better reflect the value created by all the innovative features we've developed.
In 2021 alone, we:
- Enhanced your Telehealth experience - You can now chat with your clients during virtual appointments. We also added blurred and virtual backgrounds for a better Telehealth experience.
- Improved your billing experience - You can now add client payments from the mobile app, and view a client’s insurance and billing details all in one place.
- Streamlined your client documentation - In addition to adding 23 new templates to the Template Library, we also added a new feature that lets clients sign shared documentation.
- Simplified your insurance billing - The Add Insurance Payments flow was enhanced to help you save time and reduce the number of potential claim errors.
- Integrated your marketing solutions - In addition to the Professional Website builder, we created Monarch—a fully integrated therapist directory where you can list your practice.
We will also continue to uphold our commitment to providing world class customer support. Our US-based Customer Success team makes up more than 50% of our company, and we’re proud to share that we have employees who bring firsthand experience from across the health and wellness industry. To make support even more readily available, we’ve also introduced phone support and extended our chat hours.
Thank you for your feedback.
Post is closed for comments.