Calendar Sync Removal - Not GoodAnswered
I was totally happy with the product. I never even thought about my monthly payment because of the value I was getting from SP.
Now that the Calendar Sync is moved to the highest tier ($99 a month), I am looking for another platform to use. I've seen other platforms that are $49 a month for their mid-tier plans and they include claims, calendar sync, only .25 charge per credit card instead of a percentage, and much more.
I am giving you a month to change this, if not, I will be taking my business elsewhere.
Share your research Jayson! I'm considering leaving as well. It's as if SP researched the most essential piece of their subscription and then eliminated it in every subscription except the top tier most expensive one. I'm a solo practitioner with a cash practice that uses SP only for the Telehealth option, calendar/scheduling, and porthole/reminder functions. Don't bill insurance. Don't have multiple therapists on platform. I would be interested in what you have found as I won't be staying around if this doesn't change.
Changing our subscription plans wasn't a decision we took lightly. We made the thoughtful choice to give our customers more flexibility to choose plans and features they need at every part of a practitioner’s journey, and to better reflect the value created by all the innovative features we've developed.
In 2021 alone, we:
- Enhanced your Telehealth experience - You can now chat with your clients during virtual appointments. We also added blurred and virtual backgrounds for a better Telehealth experience.
- Improved your billing experience - You can now add client payments from the mobile app, and view a client’s insurance and billing details all in one place.
- Streamlined your client documentation - In addition to adding 23 new templates to the Template Library, we also added a new feature that lets clients sign shared documentation.
- Simplified your insurance billing - The Add Insurance Payments flow was enhanced to help you save time and reduce the number of potential claim errors.
- Integrated your marketing solutions - In addition to the Professional Website builder, we created Monarch—a fully integrated therapist directory where you can list your practice.
We will also continue to uphold our commitment to providing world class customer support. Our US-based Customer Success team makes up more than 50% of our company, and we’re proud to share that we have employees who bring firsthand experience from across the health and wellness industry. To make support even more readily available, we’ve also introduced phone support and extended our chat hours.
Thank you for your feedback.
Post is closed for comments.