Simplepractice new plan structure outrageous!Answered
Among other things, simplepractice is removing calendar syncing from the lower priced plans. What is that about? Are they intentionally try to force us all to the $99 level? Or do they want all of the small business owners to quit so they only deal with group practices. This is not cool.
Here's are some other comments I found in this forum on the subject:
"The new pricing structure is forcing me to go from $59 (or $69 with Telehealth) to $99/month. This is a huge increase and the $99/month is packed with features that I do not need (treatment plan, Monarch, etc). The most important is to be able to sync the online calendar to my own personal calendar and to have the possibility of putting a scheduling widget on my website. It is hard to believe that the people at Simplepractice think it is acceptable to raise fees 60%. It raises concerns on Simplepractice values and I now fear ongoing unreasonable raises."
My rate will increase by $70 per mont/ $840 per year. OUTRAGEOUS IS RIGHT!!! I have been storing clients in SP for 5 years and now I must figure out how to switch. SO UNETHICAL how they have done this, and with only two months notice! BAD BUSINESS!
Changing our subscription plans wasn't a decision we took lightly. We made the thoughtful choice to give our customers more flexibility to choose plans and features they need at every part of a practitioner’s journey, and to better reflect the value created by all the innovative features we've developed.
In 2021 alone, we:
- Enhanced your Telehealth experience - You can now chat with your clients during virtual appointments. We also added blurred and virtual backgrounds for a better Telehealth experience.
- Improved your billing experience - You can now add client payments from the mobile app, and view a client’s insurance and billing details all in one place.
- Streamlined your client documentation - In addition to adding 23 new templates to the Template Library, we also added a new feature that lets clients sign shared documentation.
- Simplified your insurance billing - The Add Insurance Payments flow was enhanced to help you save time and reduce the number of potential claim errors.
- Integrated your marketing solutions - In addition to the Professional Website builder, we created Monarch—a fully integrated therapist directory where you can list your practice.
We will also continue to uphold our commitment to providing world class customer support. Our US-based Customer Success team makes up more than 50% of our company, and we’re proud to share that we have employees who bring firsthand experience from across the health and wellness industry. To make support even more readily available, we’ve also introduced phone support and extended our chat hours.
Thank you for your feedback.
Post is closed for comments.