No Calendar SyncAnswered
I'm bringing this thread back because the calendar sync is a critical part of any practice whether it's big or small. This should be a standard component of all the plans, or at least an add on option (that doesn't cost us $30+ each month). I don't need a simple practice website or the telehealth options so take those off the mid level plan like before, but not allowing me to see my work and personal calendars together is probably the most inconvenient change you could have made. Simple Practice are you going to address this? Or should we move to a new company?
I agree with this. I just switched from the previous top level plan to the mid-level one, for more money per month. The only noticeable change for the way I work is that now my calendar won't sync. This is especially problematic when the SimplePractice app on my phone often doesn't show several appointments that are in the system (and I can see when I look from my laptop). So, now I have no way to know if I really have an opening in my calendar while looking only at my phone (i.e., while out and about). A major reduction in functionality, for a higher fee.
I am disgusted that SP is trying to strong arm everyone into the highest subscription bracket by holding calendar sync hostage. Using the calendar is the basis for your entire system. You can not use SP without using the calendar, and now I can't SEE my calendar unless I subscribe to the top tier?
Changing our subscription plans wasn't a decision we took lightly. We made the thoughtful choice to give our customers more flexibility to choose plans and features they need at every part of a practitioner’s journey, and to better reflect the value created by all the innovative features we've developed.
In 2021 alone, we:
- Enhanced your Telehealth experience - You can now chat with your clients during virtual appointments. We also added blurred and virtual backgrounds for a better Telehealth experience.
- Improved your billing experience - You can now add client payments from the mobile app, and view a client’s insurance and billing details all in one place.
- Streamlined your client documentation - In addition to adding 23 new templates to the Template Library, we also added a new feature that lets clients sign shared documentation.
- Simplified your insurance billing - The Add Insurance Payments flow was enhanced to help you save time and reduce the number of potential claim errors.
- Integrated your marketing solutions - In addition to the Professional Website builder, we created Monarch—a fully integrated therapist directory where you can list your practice.
We will also continue to uphold our commitment to providing world class customer support. Our US-based Customer Success team makes up more than 50% of our company, and we’re proud to share that we have employees who bring firsthand experience from across the health and wellness industry. To make support even more readily available, we’ve also introduced phone support and extended our chat hours.
Thank you for your feedback.
Post is closed for comments.