Bring back 1-way calendar sync for basic planAnswered
I want to start this off by saying I have used SP for years and enjoyed this software for practice mgmt.
Recently SP has allowed the calendar sync feature for only the highest subscription plan. I understand SP needs to make money and I believe deserves to be paid for your service, but your platform continues to develop features most clinicians don't want or need, alongside the ever increasing gradual increases in Stripe CC processing fees.
It's not of a matter of not wanting to pay, it's that the price SP is charging is no longer commensurate with the value SP is bringing.
I want to stay on SP, but paying almost $1,200 a year in subscription fees PLUST the ever increasing Stripe credit card processing fees is unreasonable for my practice's needs.
Please give me a reason to stay.
Bring back 1-way calendar sync for the basic plan. Help me justify staying on your platform SP.
Stop assuming therapists can and will pay for services and features they don't need or want, while removing the basics that we need.
Changing our subscription plans wasn't a decision we took lightly. We made the thoughtful choice to give our customers more flexibility to choose plans and features they need at every part of a practitioner’s journey, and to better reflect the value created by all the innovative features we've developed.
In 2021 alone, we:
- Enhanced your Telehealth experience - You can now chat with your clients during virtual appointments. We also added blurred and virtual backgrounds for a better Telehealth experience.
- Improved your billing experience - You can now add client payments from the mobile app, and view a client’s insurance and billing details all in one place.
- Streamlined your client documentation - In addition to adding 23 new templates to the Template Library, we also added a new feature that lets clients sign shared documentation.
- Simplified your insurance billing - The Add Insurance Payments flow was enhanced to help you save time and reduce the number of potential claim errors.
- Integrated your marketing solutions - In addition to the Professional Website builder, we created Monarch—a fully integrated therapist directory where you can list your practice.
We will also continue to uphold our commitment to providing world class customer support. Our US-based Customer Success team makes up more than 50% of our company, and we’re proud to share that we have employees who bring firsthand experience from across the health and wellness industry. To make support even more readily available, we’ve also introduced phone support and extended our chat hours.
Thank you for your feedback.
Post is closed for comments.