Oregon Health Plan Open Card
Has anyone successfully billed Oregon Health Plan Open Card through Simple Practice? I'm trying to find a reasonable solution to a massive and complex system that doesn't really benefit the provider.
Yes. Oregon Health Plan Open Card is managed by Oregon Health Authority. Billing OHP secondary is a different process than most other OHP CCOs and payers. To bill OHP OpenCard, you will need to bill OHA (ORDHS) and they are not in the Simple Practice system. You will need:
- A DMAP number.
- Their payer ID: ORDHS. Address: PO Box 14955, Salem, OR 97309.
- You must be registered with OHA. Instructions on enrolling here: www.oregon.gov/oha/hsd/ohp/pages/provider-enroll.aspx
- From there you can either print claims and submit through a clearinghouse like Office Ally.
- Or you can enter in the information for each claim individually through OHA's portal here: www.or-medicaid.gov/
- You'll likely have to sign an agreement between the the clearinghouse and SimplePractice if you want to submit batch claims. For Office Ally, that is this form: https://cms.officeally.com/OfficeAlly/Forms/EDI/Medicaid_OR_EDI_ERA_ENR_PKT_20180817.pdf
It's sort of a tedious process. May be worth it to hire a biller.
Please sign in to leave a comment.