Follow these steps when you're having trouble logging into your account.
1. Are you having trouble with your password? Click here for help resetting your password.
2. Can't remember your username? Click here for help recovering your username.
3. Usernames and passwords are case sensitive
This is the most common login issue we see. Make sure you are entering your username and password exactly as you created it.
Example: If you created your username as simple123 you will not be able to log in if you enter Simple 123 or Simple123.
Note: All usernames are lower case only. There are no capital letters in your username.
4. Enter the correct email address that is on file with your account. This is the email address you used to sign up for SimplePractice.
If you aren't receiving an email to recover your username or reset your password, it's likely because you haven't entered in the correct email address. If you don't receive an email when trying to recover your username or reset your password, go back and enter the correct email address.
Sometimes this happens because you have inserted a space in the email address or your have not typed in the .com or .edu or .org portion of your email address.
5. Confirm your account email address
Even after you recover your password, you won't be able to log back in if you haven't confirmed the email address on your account. This guide will show you how: How do I confirm my email address?