We’ve made it easy for you to refer your colleagues and earn $100 credits for your subscription plan. All you have to do is use our automated referral system within your SimplePractice account. You can invite people directly from your SimplePractice account, or send your custom referral link to your Twitter followers or Facebook friends.
Note: To be eligible to earn a $100 credit toward your subscription, the referred trial account must have been created on or after November 1, 2021.
If colleagues you invite sign up for a paid SimplePractice account after their trial, both you and your colleague get a $100 credit. This $100 credit will be applied to your account after your referee makes their first subscription payment. You can learn more about how our Refer-a-Colleague program works here:
Note: Once your colleague uses your link to sign up for an account, your credit will be applied to your next billing cycle.
Referrals are managed automatically through the referral link in your account, so be sure that your colleagues sign up for a trial SimplePractice account by clicking your unique link.
You can copy the instructions in the next section to share along with your referral link to your colleagues. If your colleague chooses a paid subscription of SimplePractice after their 30 day trial, both you and the colleague will receive a free $100 subscription credit.
Make sure that your colleague understands the instructions because the referral link is the only way we can track your referrals and credits.
Instructions to colleague
Make sure that you click on the referral link before creating your free trial account with SimplePractice. Once you're ready to sign up for a free 30 day trial, follow these steps so that we can both earn a $100 subscription credit:
- Click the referral link, which will take you to the SimplePractice website
- Click Start My Free Trial
- Fill out and submit the Sign Up form to create your free 30 day trial account
You're all set! If you decide to become a paid SimplePractice member at the end of your 30 day free trial, you'll both receive a $100 credit toward our SimplePractice subscriptions.
How do I find my referral link?
- Navigate to your Calendar homepage
- Click Get $100 for referrals
- Enter your colleague's email address
Note: Add a space after your colleague's email address to turn on the Send Invite button.
- Click Send Invite
Tip: Alternatively, you can copy the unique link to share it on your Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or blog.
- All referrals and credits are managed automatically through your unique referral link - this is the only way we can track your referrals and credits.
- We won't be able to credit your account if your colleagues don't sign up using your unique referral link, or if your colleagues have signed up for a SimplePractice account before clicking your referral link.
- We can't credit your or your colleague's account until after your colleague chooses a paid account.
- You won't receive a free credit for adding a clinician to an existing group account.
- We do not stack promotions - this Refer-a-Colleague promotion isn't available to use in conjunction with any other promotions.