We offer a number of free on-demand classes, demos, and live Q&As to help you get the most out of your SimplePractice account. If you have questions about the topics presented, you can reach out via email directly from the class, and a specialist will follow up with you.
In this guide, we’ll cover:
Our live Q&As give you access to a real-time specialist who can answer your questions related to the topic of the class. To learn more about and to sign up for one of our live Q&As, follow these links:
In our on-demand classes, a specialist will walk you through how to use each feature in detail. During each class, you can ask questions via email, and a specialist will follow up with you.
For more information and to register for these classes, follow these links:
- Account setup for Solo Practices
- Account setup for Group Practices
- Paperless Intakes
- Getting Started with Client Management
- Getting Started with Online Appointment Requests
- Getting Started with Telehealth
- Getting Started with Marketing your Practice
- Getting Started for Occupational Therapists
- Getting Started for SLPs
- Getting Started with Billing and Payments
- Client Billing & Automation
- Insurance Billing with SimplePractice
- Advanced Insurance Claim Filing with SimplePractice
- Accounting Best Practices
We offer live demos related to customizing the client experience, account automations, and insurance billing workflows. For more information on how to register, see Registering for live demos.
The Product Demo gives an introductory overview into SimplePractice and covers our most popular features.