The SimplePractice Subscription Information page allows you to easily access:
- Edit or cancel your Subscription Plan
- Enable/disable Telehealth by SimplePractice
- View your SimplePractice Invoices
- View your Insurance Filing information and choose or change your Insurance Package
- View the amount of Document Storage you've used so far
To access this page, go to My Account > Settings > Subscription Information.
Note: SimplePractice accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diner’s Club cards.
To cancel your account, you'll want to follow these two steps:
- Export your data to keep your records
- Go to My Account > Settings > Subscription Information, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click Want to cancel your account?
Note: There is not have an option to suspend an account or put an account on hold due to the security measures we have to observe.