To manage your SimplePractice subscription, navigate to My Account > Settings > Subscription Information.
This guide walks through the following:
- Editing or cancelling your Subscription Plan
- Enabling or disabling Telehealth for your account
- Viewing your SimplePractice Invoices
- Updating your Insurance Package and viewing Insurance Filing information
Note: Please see Subscription FAQs to find answers to frequently asked questions about subscriptions.
Editing or canceling your Subscription Plan
You can change your monthly Subscription Plan at My Account > Settings > Subscription Information and clicking Change Plan.
To update the card on file for subscription charges, click Edit Payment Info:
Note: SimplePractice accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diner’s Club cards for subscription fees.
If you need to cancel your account, you can follow these steps:
- Export your data to keep your records after leaving SimplePractice. Make sure you have your data export saved and accessible before you cancel your SimplePractice account.
- Navigate to My Account > Settings > Subscription Information and click Want to cancel your account?
Enabling or disabling Telehealth for your account
To disable Telehealth, click Disable.
Viewing your SimplePractice invoices
To access your subscription invoices, navigate to My Account > Settings > Subscription Information > Invoices. From this page, you can view all of your subscription invoices from previous months. Click View Invoice to open a past invoice.
Invoices display the details of your charges as well as a description of what you were charged for. You can download or print invoices by clicking the corresponding icons on the top-right corner of the invoice.
Updating your Insurance Package and viewing your insurance filing information
To update your Insurance Package, go to My Account > Settings > Subscription Information and click Choose an insurance package and save. You can see How much does it cost to bill insurance through SimplePractice? to learn more about the package options.
You can view the current status of your Insurance Filling for the month in this section as well.