To manage your SimplePractice subscription, you can navigate to My Account > Settings > Subscription Information. On this page, you can:
- Edit or cancel your Subscription Plan
- Enable or disable Telehealth for your account
- View your SimplePractice Invoices
- View your Insurance Filing information and choose or change your Insurance Package
Note: SimplePractice accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diner’s Club cards for subscription fees.
To access your subscription invoices, navigate to My Account > Settings > Subscription Information > Invoices.
On the Invoices page, you can view all of your subscription invoices from previous months. Click View Invoice to open a past invoice.
Invoices will show you the details of your charges with a description of what you were charged for. You can also download or print invoices by clicking the icons at the top.
If you need to cancel your account, you can follow these steps:
- Export your data to keep your records after leaving SimplePractice. Make sure you have the data export saved and accessible before you proceed to cancel your SimplePractice account.
- Navigate to My Account > Settings > Subscription Information and click Want to cancel your account?
Note: There is not an option to suspend an account or put an account on hold due to the security measures we have to observe.