SimplePractice also offers assistance through our Phone Support line for specific account setup and troubleshooting questions. When calling into our Phone Support line, you can be connected directly with a specialist to assist you with your questions.
In this guide, we’ll cover:
- Phone Support hours
- Questions we can help with on a Phone Support call
- How to get help via Phone Support
Phone Support hours
Our Phone Support line is open Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM-4:00 PM Pacific Time, with the following exceptions:
- 8:45 AM-10:00 AM PT on Wednesdays
- 10:45 AM-12:00 PM PT on Thursdays
Please have access to your SimplePractice account or be at a device where you'll be able to log into your account during the call. Also, if your question requires further investigation, our specialists will create a help request for you so that we can follow up with you.
Important: To remain HIPAA compliant, please be sure to not share any PHI during the call or any subsequent video or audio calls as they may be monitored or recorded for quality assurance purposes. For security, please be prepared to verify the email address and phone number associated with your SimplePractice account, and have a valid ID on hand in case any account information needs to be updated.
Questions we can help with on a Phone Support call
We’re happy to help answer basic questions about SimplePractice and help with specific urgent accessibility and quality issues. Here are some examples:
- Login help
- Telehealth assistance
- Account email verification
- Trial customer inquiries
- Accidentally sharing PHI with the wrong client
- Adding or deleting Team Members
- Documentation and reporting
- Client Portal setup questions
Note: If your question involves investigation into a specific client’s account or complex technical issues, please submit a help request instead.
How to get help via Phone Support
To speak directly with one of our specialists, follow these steps:
- Log into your SimplePractice account
- Click the ? in the lower right corner
- Select Ask questions
- Type in Phone Support
- Click the paper airplane icon
- Scroll down and select No, Show me more
- Scroll down and click Contact Support
- In the Choose how you’d like to contact us menu, click Call a Specialist
- When you click Call a Specialist, you’ll receive information about how to reach us by phone
- If Call a Specialist isn’t available on this list, then Phone Support is currently closed
Note: To review our Phone Support hours, please see: Phone Support hours.